Consultancy Services for the Design, Environmental and Social mpact Assessment and Construction Supervision of the Upgrading of the Luansobe - Mpongwe (D468) Road (50km) on the Copperbelt Province
Narrative Description of the Project
Road upgrade from gravel surface to bituminous surface of Provincial Road 6.1m width; length 50 km. Carried out Designs, Environmental Social Impact Assessment and Construction supervision.
Services Provided by Our Staff
- Topographical Surveys, Materials Investigations and traffic surveys
- Pavement and Geometric Designs of road, drainage
- Environmental Social Impact Assessment(EIA) and Statement
- Preparation of the Environmental Social Management Plan
- Preparation of the Resettlement Action Plan
- Construction monitoring,
- Measurement of satisfactory work, and preparation of payment certificates,
- Budgetary and quality control,
- Approving Soil/materials testing,
- Checking contractors’ surveys.