Design and Construction Supervision for the Upgrading of approximately 25.015 kms Mpika District, 22.6 kms Isoka District and 25.63 kms Chinsali District Urban Roads to Bituminous Standard in Muchinga Province
Narrative Description of the Project
Objective of the services is to review the Engineering designs, Conduct an Environmental and Social Impact Assessment, review and update the contract documents and provide construction supervision, construction monitoring, monitoring HIV awareness and prevention campaigns, measurement of satisfactory work, preparation of payment certificates, budgetary and quality control, approving soil/materials testing and checking contractors' surveys.
Services Provided by Our Staff
- Construction monitoring,
- Measurement of satisfactory work, and preparation of payment certificates,
- Budgetary and quality control,
- Approving Soil/materials testing,
- Checking contractors’ surveys.
- Preparation of the Environmental and Social Impact Statement
- Preparation of the Resettlement Action Plans, Environmental Management Plan and Social Management Plans